Alex Grattan is a prolific and talented novelist and screen writer. He has expertise and insight into the subject matter of this work.
THE STUFF OF DREAMS
By Alejandro Grattan
PITCH FOR AMAZON
1. Almost all the story is set in Mexico, where production costs are much less expensive than in the US.
2. The story has a movie industry element, which continues to be a source of fascination to audiences.
3. The story is an “On the Road/Quest type, which ensures great pictorial variety.
4. Is one of the very few stories to deal the mystery/mystique of pre-Colombian art.
5. The script contains many problematic relationships, which will make for more character development than is usually found in adventure stories.
6. The script is also a story about personal redemption, which will help an audience to identify with the main characters.
7. The screenplay has won major awards at two film festivals in Mexico.