Submit a Movie Idea
Submit projects publicly or privately. $10,000 option extension payment for development slate projects. $200k if we make your movie: $400k bonus if it does really well.
Submit a Script
We're looking for great stories well told. Stories of any genre could be successful movies—artistically, commercially or both. They should have roles that could attract talented actors, and enough story appeal and visual possibilities to entice an experienced director.
Submit a Video
We're looking for videos that give a glimpse into what an amazing movie your idea could become. To be considered, it should present a linear narrative and be 2-15 minutes in length. Other than that, it's up to you.
Looking for Inspiration?
- Check out projects on our Development Slate, or great work submitted by our community.
- Learn more about our Development Slate
Submitting a Movie Script
- How should my script be formatted?
- All submissions should be in standard script format. The suggested length for a successful script submission is between 85 and 160 pages using Courier 12-point font and standard script margins. See more guidelines in our Help section.
- What ﬁle format should I use?
You may submit your script as a PDF. This may make it easier for you to format your script, and for others to read and review it.
You may also submit your script in .rtf file format. Saving your script in .rtf format allows it to be opened and edited in all word-processing applications and facilitates collaboration.
Submitting Video Content
- What kind of video should I submit?
- We’re looking for videos that give a glimpse into what an amazing movie your idea could become. To be considered, it should present a linear narrative and be 2-15 minutes in length. Other than that, it’s up to you.
- How do I upload my video in the right format?
- Our systems accept files created using the MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264 video compression methods. For more information on video format, see this Help topic.