More About Me
Brandon Wyse has successfully written his first novel entitled, “God’s Playing Chess in 2007. Most who read this stated he should turn the novel into a screenplay, and although not knowledgeable in screenwriting, he successfully won a screenplay award for it in Santa Fe, NM in 2008.
This started his writing career and over the last 3 years, Mr. Wyse has written a total of 44 screenplays to date.
In addition to writing screenplays, Mr. Wyse has also given his talent toward helping others. He gives screenplay analysis and advice for a very nominal fee. Has done coverage analysis for Scripped.com and Spike TV.
At the present time, Mr. Wyse has succeeded in the following:
• Completed script for actor, Ving Rhames.
• Mr. Wyse has had numerous of his screenplays optioned in the last two years.
• Completed short script “Demas”, for producer/director, David Hof, which started production Jan 2011.
• Managing Partner/Chairman in a newly formed film company, Bi-Polar Productions, which first film is in post-production.
• Currently has written the life story screenplay of heavyweight champ, Ken Norton, which is in development.
• Currently turned Best-selling author, Carl Hiassen’s novel, “Tourist Season” into a screenplay.
• Co-Creator of the television pilot Hollywood 101.
• Finished a script for actor, Ron Perlman Dec/2010
• Finished a biopic on Ariel Sharon, which is currently seeking private financing.
• Directed and wrote first feature film, “The Ritual” in 2011. Currently at the film circuit seeking distribution.